Contributors

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Obamacare As a Job Creator


I promise I'm working in something interesting for you about the budget (never thought "interesting" and "budget" could be in the same sentence). 

In the meantime, check this out. From Coyote: 


most of my competitors are small businesses that are exempt from the Obamacare hammer.  To compete, I must make sure my company is exempt as well.  This means that our 400+ full time employees will have to be less than 50 in 2013, so that when the Feds look at me at the start of 2014, I am exempt.  We will have more employees working fewer hours, with more training costs, but the Obamacare bill looks like about $800,000 a year for us, at least (ed: more than his annual profit), and I am pretty sure the cost of more training will be less than that.

At least they're "creating jobs," right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers